Happy Saturday my friends! So I’m so honored again that I got nominated for two blog awards. The Shine On is a beautiful sparkly one given by my friend Rohan who is busy lately with his new sci-fi book Gyaros: Book One – The Mice Eat Iron which is gonna be released on 31st of March 2013. I wish him good luck from the bottom of my heart, I really enjoyed the first chapters of the book!
Here are the rules for the Shine On award:
1) Link back to the blogger who nominated you
2) Notify 15 bloggers
3) answer the questions given to you
Since there are no questions for me I will make new ones for my nominees!
1) What’s your most remarkable memory from your childhood?
2) Have you ever tried any extreme sports?
3) Which recipe you would like to learn and cook?
4) Which thing could ruin your day?
5) Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
Tuttacronaca nominated me with the Best Moment Award and I’m really thankful for that! This blog is wonderful, a versatile blogger who always knows how to get the reader’s attention.
When you receive this award, it is customary to “make a short speech.” I accept this award again with a big smile and I really want to inspire more people out there. This blog is for those who think and want to think outside of the box, small daily stories that will trigger new way of thinking over specific situations. Thank you so much all for reading and supporting me!