Ute Smile actually gave me a big smile by giving me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and I’m really thankful for that! It’s the second time I get this award, I’m so honored! I really want to reach out to as many people as I can, to inspire them and give them a little boost in their lives. Going back to my life, I remember that I fell so many times but when I got up, I realized I was alone. I wished there was a hand to pull me. Not to save me, just pull me out of the dirt and teach me how to work out my issues. Every time I fell, I felt that it was the last time and the worst. What doesn’t kill you make you stronger, right? It got proved right in my case. Now I’m here to share out my experience with you but through your own eyes. Thank you again all of you for your love and support!
Rules of Participation for this Award are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
So here we go with 7 things about me:
1. I love staring at the rain, it inspires me a lot.
2. Routine bores me a lot, I want every day to be different.
3. I can’t stand people who hug me without meaning it.
4. I believe that we all come to earth cos we have a mission here.
5. Most of the day I’m laughing and joking around, it’s my positive energy dose.
6. I hate waiting in queues even while waiting to watch a movie.
7. Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks.